Invoice Factoring & Debt Factoring Services
To remain competitive UK Companies realise that they need to give credit terms to their customers, however, they also need early payment of sales invoices to assist their own cash flow. Invoice factoring services provide this very solution allowing businesses to get the best of both worlds.
- Improve Cash flow with Invoice Factoring
- Single Invoice Factoring Available
- 3 Month Trial to see if it works for your Company
- Release up to 95% of the invoice day 1
- Bad debt Protection & Credit Insurance
- Outsource Credit Control & Collections
- Debt Factoring & Accounts Receivable
- Flexible Funding that tracks your sales
- FREE factoring quotes provided
- Start ups to £30 million turnover
Call: 0800 316 16 12 to Request further info about this product.
Who is eligible for Invoice factoring?
Most businesses trading with businesses that offer goods or services on credit terms are eligible for a factoring service or solution. Because business is broad and diverse factoring solutions are often tailored and customised to the individual business requirement, however, here are a few popular industry sectors:
- Haulage, Logistics, Shipping & distribution
- Manufacturing and Engineering businesses.
- Printing & Packaging
- Recruitment Agency & Consultants
- Body shop and accident repair garages
- The Construction Industry, including those operating within contracts
- Business Supply & Business Services
- Advertising, Media and Marketing
- International Trade or Import and Export
What is Invoice Factoring & Debt Factoring?
Factoring is a services delivered by a factor, a financial institution that accelerates the cash conversation cycle for client companies, allowing them to gain access to debtors more quickly than if they waited for the normal credit period to elapse. For more information on what is invoice factoring follow the link.
Advantages of debt factoring Services and Invoice factoring?
Funding is flexible and linked to your current and future trading levels and needs. You can plan ahead more confidently and compete more aggressively offering your customers extended credit terms without affecting your working capital or incurring cash flow problems.
- Gain access to sales invoices on day 1
- No longer constrained by overdraft limitations
- Non recourse factoring offers protection from bad debts
- Flexibility to negotiate attractive supplier discounts
- Remove all expense and hassle of chasing payments of invoices – saving you time!
- Available to companies within Administration, CVA, bad credit or who have performed a phoenix
- FREE invoice factoring quotes provided
- Excellent way of providing funding for MBO, MBI, Corporate Restructure or diversification.
Invoice Factoring can play a significant part in Business Rescue and Restructure. Often the fastest business life line for a company receiving a Bad Credit rating from customers slow or poor payment record. Company Voluntary Arrangement ( CVA ) CCJ’s, Company Bad Credit Ratings and defaults or Phoenix Accepted.
Last updated byat .