2013 and 2014 is poised to be a great opportunity for property investors and professional landlords to buy and thats why Enable Finance have worked hard to deliver you a great buy to let mortgage offering. Furthermore, we recognised that some of the restraints such as a maximum number of properties or verifiable employed or self-employed income may not always be suitable for our property investors, so we have products that don’t discriminate if that applies to you. Please have a look through our features and feel free to call one of our advisors today if you have any questions. Click here for a fast buy to let quote
Buy To Let Product Features
- Applications accepted in both individual & Ltd Co names with no pricing differential and now lending to Offshore Companies and Trusts.
- First Time buy to let investors considered.
- Loans from £30,000 – £10 million
- We lend Up to 80% LTV
- Single Investment properties or multi unit leaseholds on one title
- HMO’s, student lets and portfolio finance
- Residential, Mixed use and Commercial Investment
- Buy To Let Interest only mortgages available.
- Part capital and full capital repayment options available for investors looking to de-leverage over the term.
- No minimum employed or self-employed income requirement – no need to provide Payslips or Accounts.
- No limit on the number of properties the investor currently holds.
- 2 year Fixed Rates from 2.99%
- Tracker Rates Available
- Free valuation products
- Available for purchase and re-mortgage up to 80% LTV, including new builds.
- Rental calculation from 110%
- Schemes for Limited Company purchases
- Buy To Let Products for multi-occupancy such as student houses or HMO’s
What is Buy To Let?
Surprising Buy To Let Mortgage Rates even if you have a bad credit rating. Whether you have a property portfolio or would like to build one Enable Finance have many Buy To Let mortgages. Our Buy To Let mortgages and remortgages are suitable for the first time investor or the seasoned professional landlord. We can make re-mortgaging and mortgaging your buy to let investment properties easy regardless of your personal circumstances.
Who is eligible for Buy To Let Mortgages?
We have Buy To Let mortgages for first time buyers who are also first time buy to let investors, however, you must be in full time work or Self Employed. British Expats and foreign nationals welcome subject to work permits and certain jurisdictions (speak to your advisor for more info). We have schemes that accept minor bad credit such as historic defaults, CCJ”s or mortgage arrears, it is important to note these must be historic.