Buying business equipment or capital assets becomes easier to manage when a Company uses Asset Finance like a Hire Purchase or Lease agreement to spread the costs. Get a quote today and see our low rates with no or minimal deposit options.
- Lease Finance from £1,000 up to £55 Million
- Repayment Terms Typically from 1 year through to 5 years
- All Assets considered, new and used equipment.
- Hire Purchase or Lease Purchase
- Spread the VAT over the tem of the agreement.
- Installation and Maintenance of the equipment can be included.
- Already own the asset and need to realise cash then Asset Refinance could be a solution.
- Sale & Leaseback similar to asset refinance but can be structured to form part of a larger funding strategy for acquisition or growth.
- Available to New Starts although business plans and relevant business experience will be required.
- We Fund Companies in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Enable Finance work with Sole Traders, Partnerships or Limited company, we have leasing and hire purchase products available regardless of your or the company’s credit profile or accounting performance.
Aircraft Asset Finance
Enable Finance can provide the best solutions for financing aircraft and aviation related equipment. All types of aircraft, new and used, from a corporate jet to a two-seater trainer: General aviation – light aircraft and helicopters. Corporate aircraft – executive jets and turboprop aircraft. Aviation related equipment such as simulators and ground handling equipment.
Buses & Coaches Asset Finance
We have asset finance products for Bus and Coach operators whether you a single operator or run a major fleet of Buses or Coaches. New and used buses and coaches from all manufacturer
Cars & Commercial Vans Finance
We make buying cars and commercial vans simple, whether or not thats a single vehicle of a major fleet. We have fast and flexible range of car and van finance solutions
Computers, IT and Office Equipment Finance
Computers and office equipment asset finance – from simple business purchases to a tailored service from funding to total management of the Information technology.
Construction Equipment Finance
The Construction equipment within your business can be the success of your business, we have a range construction equipment finance products and can tailor repayments to match your income patterns. Available for owner operator to multi national companies
Classic Car Finance from £5,000:
Perhaps you would like to buy a classic car or vintage motorbike Enable Finance have a solution.
HGV & Lorry Finance
New and used light commercial (LCV) and heavy goods vehicles (HGV). HGV Finance whether you are an owner driver or fleet operator
Marine Mortgage & Sailing Yacht Finance
Boat loans from £5,000 including New and used boats, from sailing yachts and speedboats to motor cruisers. Marine mortgage are available to private individuals or the corporate purchaser. Specialist super yacht division.
Plant & Machinery Asset Finance
Your finance will need to match the replacement cycle of your assets, and yet still be flexible enough to assist cash-flow and help your business grow. We can finance new and used plant, machinery, agricultural equipment and machine tools.
Business Recovery Asset Finance or Refinance
When your company is facing difficulty due to county court judgements (CCJ’s) poor payment profile, bad credit rating or within a CVA having access to adequate asset finance is imperative. Enable Finance have asset finance products regardless of your company’s credit rating or trading history.
Other types of asset and equipment finance
What is Asset Finance & Equipment Leasing?
Asset Finance or Asset Backed Finance, such as leasing and HP, would normally be used to fund fixed assets. Loans for set a amount, determined by the value of the overall asset or equipment that is to be purchased. The overall cost is then spread over a fixed period of time, typically from anywhere between 12 months and 180 months.
What information you will need to supply when applying for asset finance
As with any finance request you will need to provide a level of information about you and your business and proof that you can afford to repay the loan. Typically we will need to gather the following information.
- Fact Find and Proposal information, such as who you are, what your business does, the equipment or asset to funded will do for the business.
- Details of the assets you wish to buy such as make, model manufacture description of the asset and the supplier.
- 3 Months bank statements for you or your business.
- Last set of Accounts for the business.
- Where the business is a new start we will need a business plan, financial projections and forecasts.