Total annual returns on the average rental property hit 6.2% in August 2013, up from 5.6% in July 2013, according to the latest Buy to Let Index from LSL Property Services.
If rental property prices continue to rise at the same pace as over the last three months, the average buy-to-let investor in England and Wales could expect to make a total annual return of 13.1% over the next 12 months, equivalent to £22,065 per property.
With the above projected rental yields, is it time for you to grow your property portfolio?
Placing deals for professional landlord investors is more tricky as the majority of lenders continue to steer clear of complex borrowing scenarios. However ,Enable Finance have a specialist panel of Buy To Let Mortgage lenders who cater for the professional residential investor. Our buy to let mortgage products can help you grow your property portfolio, if you are interested in our BTL mortgage products click here for more info or call 0114 2945 046.
Buy To Let Mortgages; Quick Product Overview
- We lend on House in Multiple Occupation (HMO).
- Interest Only Options.
- Multi Unit Accommodation & Student Properties.
- We lend to Limited Companies, LLP’s and Offshore Trusts as well as individuals.
- Shot Term Loans to allow for a fast buy and sell scenario such as “flipping”.
- Light & Heavy Refurbishment products that can be rolled over into a long term BTL mortgage.
- Unlimited amount of Properties.
- Re-mortgages for a portfolio of properties.
- Semi-commercial such as shop with with flat above accepted.
If you would like to discuss your specific requirement or opportunity please call 0114 2945 046.