It was great to attend our trade body, The National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers, roadshow in Nottingham yesterday. These day events are often a great opportunity for we Brokers to network with our Lenders, learn about new product offering and keep up to date with new regulation and training.
It was good to speak with our new Chairman Marcus Grimshaw and discuss some of the things the association is doing lobbying the government and institutions.
A great mix of new and old faces with lots of networking opportunities.
Commercial Lenders & Service Providers Represented at NACFB Nottingham
- Residential Buy To Let Mortgages – Including HMO, limited Company owners and first time landlords.
- Software & CRM providers
- Commercial Owner Occupier Mortgages
- Commercial Investment Mortgages
- Short Term Property Finance (e.g. light refurbishment, or run off after build completion and sale)
- Small Scale Property Development Finance (for the casual or first time developer)
- Large scale Residential Property Development Finance up to £5 million (for the professional developer)
- Asset Finance – Hire Purchase and Equipment Leasing Providers
- Invoice Finance and Factoring Provider
- Our NACFB Insurance Services which affords our clients access to a comprehensive commercial insurance solution.
- Bridging Finance
- Unsecured Business Loans £5,000 – £100,000
- Secured Business Loans – secured by way of debenture on business assets (£100 k – £1 million)
- Second Charge Commercial Property Loans up to 85%. (£100 k – £1 million)
- Business Loans created from your existing pension fund. A novel way of funding your business.
If any of the above information has you interested about what business finance is available for your Company please do give Phillip Evans a call direct on 0114 2945 046.